Consumer oriented V2 solutions
Affle is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that transforms ads into recommendations to help marketers effectively identify, engage, acquire and drive transactions with their potential and existing users. Affle India completed its IPO in India on 08.08.19.
The platform aims to increase the return on marketing investment through relevant mobile ads and by reducing digital ad fraud. While Affle’s consumer platform is used by online and offline companies for scalable mobile advertising, its enterprise platform helps offline companies enable platform-based app development, O2O commerce, and go online through its customer data platform. helps. Affle Holdings is the Singapore-based promoter for Affle India and its investors include Microsoft, D2C (NTT DoCoMo subsidiary), Itochu, Bennett Coleman & Company (BCCL).
They deliver value for enterprise digital transformation by solving complex business challenges through careful understanding and analysis of their customer’s needs. Being an industry-leading digital consulting company, they believe in driving organizational digital transformation with strategic and step-by-step progress towards your long-term vision. They help you choose the best-suited technology and solutions to achieve your desired business goals.
They build world-class digital products for startups and large enterprises, enabling them to solve complex business challenges through mobility solutions and seamless user experiences across multiple platforms and devices. For each product, their specialized team deeply understands your business needs and provides full-cycle transformational solutions from idea to deployment. They leverage top-notch technology to build highly customized platforms with interactive UI and complete quality assurance to fuel business growth and meet the needs of the market.
- digital consulting
- UI/UX Services
- QA Services
Their Cloud Services Solutions helps you select and integrate cloud-based enterprise resource planning systems and vendors that perfectly fit your needs and goals. They leverage the latest technologies to help businesses reduce maintenance costs, enable worldwide data access, and optimize performance with very few resources using a shared public cloud infrastructure with a minimal cost consumption model.
Their Could Services:
- Cloud Advisory: They help businesses develop a cloud computing strategy, including a detailed cost-benefit analysis and a roadmap for enterprise-wide cloud adoption, migration, and modernization plan to ensure they get the most out of the cloud.
- Cloud Migration And Modernization: They help businesses build a comprehensive cloud migration strategy, overcome the challenge, and enable enterprises to identify, deploy, and move data to the cloud with their scalable cloud migration and cloud modernization services.
- Cloud Operations And Management: Their cloud infrastructure expertise and cloud application experience can help your organization achieve high availability and continuous optimization in the hybrid cloud across the business application ecosystem. They are built on an adaptive converged Cloud Ops model, powered by a cognitive intelligence platform and a cloud brokerage platform.
- Cloud-Native App Development: mTraction provides end-to-end extensible tooling for enterprise cloud-native app development. It is a platform that accelerates, leverages new cloud capabilities, and enables apps to be built, deployed, and built cloud-native without compromising on security or quality. They build, operate, operate cloud-native apps and adopt modern approaches such as serverless, microservices, and containers.
- Cloud Strategy And Roadmap: Their cloud strategy and roadmap services align with a common cloud vision and establish a roadmap to build a digital foundation, improve IT agility, and drive sustainability. They take a comprehensive approach to help you take logical steps, plan and implement your cloud computing journey.
- Cloud Architecture And Planning: The Cloud Architecture and Planning service provides comprehensive guidance that helps address cloud adoption and optimization barriers. This enables the delivery of a customized business-ready plan that integrates infrastructure and platform strategy, enhanced security and cyber resilience, and management models.
- Cloud Protection: They provide end-to-end cloud security for apps, infra, data, workplace, and compliance, along with geo and industry-specific security posture assessments.
- Cloud Engineering and Automation: They help the enterprise incorporate a new set of variables into its distribution efforts with cloud engineering solutions at various points in your software development and operations environment.
No challenge is out of reach. They extend their industry expertise and comprehensive cloud services through a vast global network of market leaders and innovators to accelerate the path of value to our customers.