Breaking the barrier to make cost-effective learning that is accessible for health professionals
It is a dream to see self-sustaining public health systems in bee-efficient low- and middle-income countries. After decades of exploration by their founders in Sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia, they realized that self-reliance can be achieved only when local talent is competent, self-confident, and equipped with relevant knowledge to solve their problems. However, the road to achieving this is often long, challenging, and surprisingly expensive.
They endeavor to break down these barriers and bring relevant knowledge and skills to your fingertips in the most cost-effective manner. They look forward to seeing a competent health workforce driving the Universal Health Coverage agenda in their respective countries.
- Promoting Equitable Solutions: They believe their solutions can be effective if they have the potential to reach everyone without any cost constraints
- They Are Nimble: They strive to respond to the need of the hour and provide their audience with the most relevant learning opportunities
- Quality Is Important To them: Customer satisfaction is important to them, and that’s why they never compromise on the quality of their products.
- Advocate Diversity And Equal Opportunity: They are committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of expertise, gender, nationality, and culture.
What does Hive offer?
- Connect With Peers
Hive offers many global health topics to learn from. Join technical groups on topics of your choice, and engage in meaningful discourse and content sharing
- Build Your Network
Create your profile, connect with health workers in your area or other countries. Build rapport and trust among your peers. Join members and start conversations
- Learn New Skills
Join premium courses on The Hive, learn new skills in a collaborative environment, and compete against your peers to top the leader board.
Main Features of The Platform
- Cloud-based hosting with unlimited users
- Integrated with Zoom to manage live sessions
- Fully branded as per your organization’s branding guidelines (on web and iOS/Android app)
- Various roles for your staff: learner, manager, trainer
- Social Learning
- GDPR compliant and secure interface
- Full user learning statistics: courses completed, valid exercises, number of courses taken, rate of progress
- Content Options: Text, Images, Files, Videos, Interactive Content such as H5P, SCORM, and xAPI
They envision a community of competent healthcare professionals who lead sustainable change in their environment. They aspire to build an affordable learning network involving healthcare academics, professionals, and experts.