Cardiac design labs are here for Diagnostics and Monitoring. They at CDL propose a system that could help healthcare practices realign to the new normal. The Telemetric Patient Monitoring system is a solution that could potentially redefine patient care, it consists of a wearable device that collects data from the patient, algorithms that analyze the data, and an interface for the healthcare providers to access the data and the analysis of multiple patients.
Cardiac Design Labs provides efficient cardiac monitoring and diagnosis by deploying intelligent systems that enable automatic remote reporting that saves both time and cost. This is possible with our intelligent wearable devices running proprietary algorithms and a connected system for real-time access and reporting.
- MIRCaM beatWISE holter: 12 lead/Variable lead ambulatory ECG recorder. Designed for long-term diagnosis.
- Connected Holter: 12 lead/Variable lead ambulatory ECG wearable device. Designed for long-term monitoring and diagnosis. The wearable device coupled wirelessly with the Mobile makes it easily adaptable to the regular periodic event monitoring remotely.
- Tele-ECG: 12 lead ECG wearable device. It gives ECG on the spot with interpretation, remotely validated. Quick results are readily available for printing.
Telemetric Patient Monitoring
- Padma Vitals: This is a centralized monitoring system with vitals being measured continuously for analysis and monitoring enabled through telemetry. Multiple patients can be simultaneously monitored from a central location – a nursing desk in a ward or a remote monitoring center in the hospital. AI-based algorithms will alert in case a patient needs attention.
- Padma Rhythms: A single/dual/three-channel ECG recording device for long-term monitoring of the heart for diagnostic and post-operative purposes, is lightweight and extremely easy to use. It is a reusable device with an easy disposable unit.
Equipped with CDL’s propriety algorithms and workflow software, PADMA can analyze ECGs in real-time and effectively detect a wide range of arrhythmias. PADMA enables a remote cardiologist to view live ECG, review, and report from his mobile phone.
Equipped with CDL’s propriety algorithms and workflow software, MIRCaM can analyze ECGs and effectively detect a wide range of arrhythmias and Ischemia.
- Features and Capabilities:
- Master database
- Remote connectivity –
- Offline test access for review and reporting
- Real-time access for monitoring
- Full disclosure analysis and interpretation algorithms software
- Tele-ECG reporting
- Holter – Full disclosure analysis and reporting
- Event reporting (Remote)
- Remote monitoring for wards, homes, and ambulances.
Cardiac Design Labs provides efficient cardiac monitoring and diagnosis by deploying intelligent systems that enable automatic remote reporting that saves both time and cost. This is possible with our intelligent wearable devices running proprietary algorithms and a connected system for real-time access and reporting. The workflow delivers the capability for short or detailed reporting using dedicated teams. The vision is to bring advanced diagnostics to the masses in an affordable way.