At Chainflux, we firmly hold that blockchain is not just the future of transactions and how value is exchanged; it is the way of the future itself. And supported by our expertise you can figure out where to start building organizational capabilities for adopting blockchain most effectively.
As for the people that make Chainflux, we are a team of seasoned full-stack blockchain engineers and research analysts familiar with the ways of most mainstream and niche blockchains of the world. We’ve solved some pretty challenging problems through innovative blockchain implementations and we are forever eager to take on more.
Enterprise Blockchain Solutions and Services
Chainflux is a sector-agnostic; end-to-end blockchain projects Development Company that helps build efficient, agile, and trust-based businesses.
- Built-to-fit blockchain solutions that accelerate growth:Enabled by blockchain, businesses become efficient in unexpected ways – seamless collaboration, improved trust, more savings, friction-free cooperation and reduced complexities. Our blockchain development solutions, while curated, are custom tuned to fit your requirements and to accelerate business transformation and project realization – from proof of concept to launch.
- A world where tech works to your advantage: Imagine an organization where every task, every transaction and every term of a contract is logged in an immutable, permanently verifiable record. Building on blockchain’s invariant ledgering capabilities allow you to design and develop any number of organizational processes into ultra-efficient systems defined by their integrity, operational efficiencies, transactional security, and immutable evidence of origins.
A team that works towards your success
We are a team of 25 blockchain engineers with substantial experience working on and with elaborate aspects of blockchain tech. Right from project research, creating PoCs, designing the backend and smart contract architecture to expertly mapping and successfully deploying blockchain implementations – public and private – we know to win with blockchain and that’s an assurance we extend to you.
Blockchain for secure, real time data sharing
SHINE is a blockchain platform designed for securely transferring, tracing, and sharing data in real time. SHINE is the blockchain platform that will power the Gold standard being created by the world’s leading exchange in terms of number of transactions. SHINE is a business friendly blockchain platform that brings the benefits of traceability and real time audit to businesses without the technical complexity required to run a Blockchain.
- EOSIO base: SHINE is a modification on the EOSIO codebase to make the blockchain more business friendly with a change in the consensus mechanism and the smart contracts.
- A world where tech works to your advantage:Imagine an organization where every task, every transaction and every term of a contract is logged in an immutable, permanently verifiable record. Building on blockchain’s invariant ledgering capabilities allow you to design and develop any number of organizational processes into ultra-efficient systems defined by their integrity, operational efficiencies, transactional security, and immutable evidence of origins.
- PoA consensus: SHINE uses Proof of Authority Consensus, which includes division of nodes by geography, utility, and authority. Auditor nodes, validator nodes, view only nodes, and admin nodes can all be configured in a matter of minutes after implementing the SHINE Blockchain
- Scalability: SHINE is currently scalable to upto 4000tps, but that will soon change to over 10,000tps by the end of the year due to rapid developments taking place in the technology.
- Smart contracts in C++ : SHINE smart contracts are written in C++, which opens up the possibility to numerous applications that wish to integrate into SHINE.
- Standardized smart contracts: SHINE has a number of standardized smart contracts that serve the utility of payments, data sharing, user authentications and permissions, pdf to text converter, business contracts, and multi-signature contracts. This makes it very easy for businesses to use SHINE.
- EOSVM: SHINE runs on the EOS Virtual Machine, which can be easily integrated into any existing application through a cloud or on-site server.
- Nodes: Any number of nodes can be configured with their respective roles and access permissions.
- Integration: SHINE can seamlessly integrate with any ERP or existing systems through REST APIs.
*Above profile is covered by: SwiftNLift Business Magazine