All your Geo-location services under one umbrella
Geo Planet Solution made a soft launch in the year 2011 as a professional Surveying, Geospatial, Mineral exploration, Groundwater, Environmental Studies Consulting firm to cater to the needs of small to medium scale projects, has grown into a full-fledged conglomerate of highly qualified industry professionals, providing field-based services and technology solutions in various business application areas. Geo Planet Solution was registered as a firm in the name and style of Geo Planet Solution in 2011. Geo planet maintains a reputation based on the ability to work to the best international standards on projects of all sizes and complexities. This level of service is made possible through the combination of a highly qualified technical team with the ability to assess each project’s commercial viability and to drive a venture forward
Geo Planet is a global provider of key technical and commercial services for surveying, satellite remote sensing, mineral exploration, groundwater, and environmental studies. These services extend across the entire project development timeline. Geo Planet maintains a reputation based on the ability to work to the best international standards on projects of all sizes and complexities. This level of service is made possible through the combination of a highly qualified technical team with the ability to assess each project’s commercial viability and drive a venture forward. Geo Planet’s growth has been realized through its strong relationships built upon delivering key technical services on budget and on time.
Services they offer:
They have built an enviable reputation in consulting services for Satellite Remote Sensing & GIS, Mineral Exploration & Mining, Hydrological & Environmental Studies, Surface & Groundwater Studies, Surveying & Utility Mapping, Low Altitude Aerial Mapping Services-
- Mineral Exploration & Mining: Development of Conceptual Mine Plan and Mining Scheme: Mine design parameters, Pit optimization, and ultimate pit design, Pre-production development work, Ore and waste raising rate, Production scheduling.
- Hydrological Studies: They offer a wide range of hydrological services which involve hydrogeological survey, groundwater exploration, and conservation planning, rainwater harvesting plan, artificial recharge planning, proposal preparation, and representation to CGWA, Government of India.
- Environmental Studies: Ambient & Indoor Air Quality Monitoring, Ambient & Source Noise Monitoring, Groundwater, surface, and wastewater Monitoring, Soil Monitoring, Stack Emission Monitoring, Fugitive Emission Monitoring, Work Zone Monitoring.
- Surveying & Utility Mapping: Differential GPS (DGPS) Survey, Total Station Survey & Contouring, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Survey, Hydro-geological Survey.
- GIS & Satellite Remote Sensing: Change detection, Slope aspect analysis, Land cover classification, Coastal ecosystem management, Forestry mapping, Agricultural mapping, Mining, and geology mapping.
- Low Altitude Aerial Mapping: Geographical analysis of the project area for elevation, forest, habitation, etc. Tentative flight planning over Google earth. Flight planning includes flying height, image resolution, overlaps, accuracy requirement, etc.
Their mission is to offer end-to-end geospatial and mineral exploration GIS solutions to Industry and to emerge as a premier agency in consulting by assigning the right people, applying the state of the art technology to achieve optimum results for ensuring client satisfaction, and quality deliveries. Their vision is to access and serve global geo-communities as trusted solution providers in geospatial technologies, mineral exploration, environmental studies, and research excellence while being time and cost-competitive.