“Passionately implementing the rising technology “
Gramtarang Technologies Private Limited is a private listed company on August 13, 2018. It is classified as a non-governmental company with the Registrar of Companies, Vijayawada. GramTarang Technologies is a technical company incubated within Centurion University along with Gram Tarang Employability Training Services Pvt. Ltd., (GTETS), GramTarang Inclusive Development Services Ltd., (GTIDS), and GramTarang Foods (GTF). The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Gramtarang Technologies Private Limited was last held on December 31, 2020, and according to the records of the Ministry of Business Affairs (MCA), its balance was last submitted on March 31, 2020. The directors of Gramtarang Technologies Private Limited are Mukti Kanta Mishra, D.N.Rao, Babu Shankar, Vikranth Killi.
The program seeks to involve all stakeholders in collective urban planning, explore various issues in the city, and create strategic design solutions to increase the quality of space and operability. It provides a platform for seamless interconnection of all phases of the project and effective management of the city’s verticals – urban planning, public works, management, waste management, transport, public services, safety, and natural resources management. They have 3 different products-
- 3D printer
- Small Commercial Vehicle
Industries they work for:
- Industry equipment
- Construction and Territories
- Smart city
- High-end skill development
- Digital manufacturing
- Information technology
What do they offer?
- Centre of Excellence: The COE will support governments that need to build a world-class ecosystem in their industry to attract investment. The availability of trained staff and willing workers in the field is one of the reasons for the lack of a link to becoming a “destination of choice”. The COE can focus on the following student profile: improving the work of students and professionals from the state through skills development and innovation/research projects in the industry. In addition, an Innovation Hub for startup incubation has been completed to create an environment to support innovation and entrepreneurship. COEs can also be used by industries to train their employees based on a pay-per-use model and a startup ecosystem based on this COE that can easily justify investing in Dassault technologies.
- Outsourcing Of Skilled Technical Manpower: Through their COE, they have created several skilled talents, representatives in digital manufacturing, mining, aerospace, and related industries in various industries, both at home and abroad.
- Digital Manufacturing Services: Through their COEs, they build a pool of talent, representatives in digital manufacturing, mining, aerospace, and related industries in a variety of industries. Industry 4.0 focuses on creating an “intelligent” environment within the production system. creating intelligent products, processes, and methods. Machines and resources communicate quickly with intelligent factory workers. Digital manufacturing has been considered in recent decades as an excellent set of technologies to reduce product development time and costs, such as meeting the need for customization, increasing product quality, and accelerating market response.
In this growing generation, they want to digitize every organization using management technologies such as augmented reality, robotics, 3D printing, automation, and artificial intelligence. So if you need a digital solution they are the one to go.