Offering futuristic & sustainable lighting solutions
Hansa Green Technology was established in 2013 with two manufacturing facilities to cater to the growing demands for sustainable lighting solutions, integrating the latest advancement in technology. Equipped with 2 years of extensive research on product development quality and performance certification processes, Hansa Green forayed into the eco-friendly and energy-saving LED lighting domain in 2015. Since then, the brand is recognized for its quality and customer-centric solutions. They have been associated with over 300 landmark projects across 15 countries in diverse domains encompassing commercial, residential, hotels, and infrastructure projects. They offer high-quality, sustainable, best energy-saving LEDs for homes, offices, retail, floodlighting, façade lighting, smart street lighting, Indoor LED & Outdoor LED Lighting.
They are committed to designing and manufacturing products in compliance with international quality standards at their 4 manufacturing units. The use of high-quality components results in reliable and durable products.
Hansa Green’s 4 manufacturing units in India & UAE roll out over 300 products. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at Nanguneri near Tirunelveli in Tamil Nādu (India) is equipped with an in-house testing lab facility in a 45000 sq. ft. of the factory area constructed on a 4.5 acre of the plot.
Their Production & Research facilities are equipped with Burn Testing, IP 65/66 Inline Testing, Goniophotometer Lab, Aging Test Lab, Photometric Lab, ESMA / UL /CE certified products. They also offer reliable and efficient service support and customization of light retrofits.
Why Hansa Green?
- Commitment to Quality
- Leveraging technology for superior products
- Best-in-class LEDs
- Complete range for all lighting needs
- Environment-friendly products
- Assistance in selection and design
- Consumer Lighting: The Consumer Lighting range from Hansa Green, the KLASSEY series, offers a wide range of high quality, energy-efficient lamps, and luminaires that use best-in-class LEDs to brighten up your space. From bulbs and battens to downlights and panel lights, from track lights and high-bay lights to flood and street lights – the KLASSEY series offers several options in wattages and different color temperatures for varied indoor & outdoor applications.
- Professional Lighting: HANSA GREEN offers a complete range of LED-based luminaires for Professional Lighting with several projects across segments. Right from offices, commercial spaces, retail projects, hospitals and hospitality projects, theme parks, infrastructure projects, smart street lighting, and solar street lighting projects, we have experience in offering customer-centric end-to-end solutions. HANSA GREEN’s Professional range of LED-based luminaires is known for better aesthetics, superior quality, higher efficacy, and excellent performance.
Their Commitment to Sustainability
At Hansa Green LED, they are committed to creating products for a sustainable future. With a life span of over 50,000 hours, high lumen efficacy, and continuous technological advancements, LEDs offer a smart choice for lighting applications. By using best-in-class LEDs with higher efficacy, superior product design, latest technological innovation, they ensure that they offer the best solutions to their customers.
Hansa Green’s LED-based luminaires are highly sustainable since they contain zero mercury and lead, last longer, produce less waste, and use fully recyclable materials. The RoHS certification assures that the products are fully made without any hazardous substance. Moreover, the extruded aluminum heat sink in their products is manufactured using 77% post-industrial recycled material. They are consciously working towards an efficient circular economy.