Constipation is a common gastrointestinal problem that affects people of all ages. A person’s regular frequency of motion might range from three times per day to three times per week. Constipation is defined as a decrease in the usual frequency of motion combined with the symptoms listed above.
Causes of constipation
- Diet low in fiber (comprising of fewer fruits, vegetables, and cereals)
- Drinking insufficient fluids
- A shift in one’s daily routine or lifestyle, particularly one’s eating habits
- Constipation is a common side effect of pregnancy.
- Obesity, sometimes known as being overweight, is a condition in which a person is overweight.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
What is Healing Hands and Herbs?
Ayurveda Traditional medicine, an age-old practice, has long been one of the options for treating common problems among Indians. According to NSSO data, at least one out of every four Indians believes in this alternative health approach. The government of India has refocused on Ayurveda through the newly constituted Ministry of AYUSH. Despite centuries of beliefs and numerous efforts to promote Ayurveda, it barely accounts for a minuscule portion of the Indian medicine market. Due to a lack of evidence-based treatment, efficacy, and quality difficulties, there is a rising loss of trust in the system in comparison to allopathy, the modern medical system. Healing Hands & Herbs Pvt. Ltd. (HH&HPL) has taken a fresh approach to traditional knowledge by carefully resolving trust difficulties. Sapna Rathod is the Director of Healing Hands & Herbs Pvt. Ltd.
For over 8 years, HH&HPL, in partnership with Healing Hands Clinic, has amassed a wealth of expertise and experience in the treatment of anorectal and digestive illnesses. HH&HPL has created proprietary ayurvedic medicines for chronic lifestyle disorders such as constipation, piles, and intestinal ailments with the help of a team of surgeons, physicians, Ayurveda acharyas, clinical researchers, and pharmacists.
Constac, a patented ayurvedic drug for constipation, was developed after five years of rigorous patient data review. Finally, two formulations have emerged from HH&HPL research: Constac, a light formulation for mild constipation caused by lifestyle, and Constac Plus, a robust formulation for chronic constipation. During the formulation development stage, both drugs go through a unique method that has been patented to improve efficacy and reduce side effects. Finally, the drugs have undergone clinical trials, with efficacy studies for Constac and Constac Plus published in peer-reviewed journals that are Scopus indexed. A stability study was also done and published for both Constac and Constac Plus, explicitly evaluating consistency and quality across the product life cycle. Notably, the medicines are subjected to stringent quality tests at every stage of manufacture, including raw material testing, manufacturing, and post-production. Aside from efficacy and quality, HH&HPL has created a package that is uniquely communicative in conveying its main belief: “healing begins with a nice feeling.”
All of these characteristics are part of the product development cycle at HH&HPL, making it a one-of-a-kind ayurvedic medicine proposal in India today.
The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion of the Government of India recognized HH&HPL as a startup for its innovation, product development, and strong potential for growth and employment generation.
- Constalax tablet: Mild Laxative for lifestyle-based constipation
- Anoac-H tablets: Internal and external hemorrhoids, anal fissures, post-operative anorectal wounds
- Anoac cream: Internal and external hemorrhoids (piles), pregnancy-induced hemorrhoids (piles), anal fissures, and perianal wounds
- Turmocin tablet: Wound healing, Osteoarthritis, IBD, and IBS
- Turmocin Plus tablet: Postoperative anorectal wound healing, chronic rheumatoid arthritis, chronic osteoarthritis, IBD and IBS
- Acideem : Hyperacidity, GERD, Indigestion
- Kiwibiotic : Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Turmocin Cream: Anorectal wound healing, Osteoarthritis, Psoriasis