HASPL offers services to various sectors be it small or large. Their solutions are affordable, easy to deploy solutions use the best analytic systems designed for IT automation that need actionable metrics. HASPL has a wide knowledge in providing automation and warehouse solutions and undertakes turnkey projects in parcel Sortation and robotic automation solutions for automobiles, E-Commerce, and logistics industries. Their continuous learning and industry experience with strong technical expertise has perfected various Industrial design and manufacturing practices and deliveries for their clients year after year.
HASPL delivers high-quality services and reliable solutions. Various customized inspection systems such as vision-based inspection, light-based inspection, barcode reading, and RFID are also undertaken. HASPL is set to revolutionize the mission to provide ‘tomorrow’s technology today. They have also pioneered a variety of unique warehouse automation solutions for warehousing and logistics, E-commerce, shipment, and Courier Industries. These include solutions to ensure the correct dispatch from a warehouse, parcel sorters, mail Sorters, bar code or RFID based asset and Inventory tracking solutions and to maximize the production and quality deliverables of our customers.
Their in-house software development department ensures that any integration needed with the organization’s IT infrastructures such as ERP systems or WMS systems is done completely with their systems. Their R&D center designs build programs for using multiple algorithms to incorporate in robotic applications aiming at increased production efficiency and to reduce human errors.
They offer services to various sectors be it small or large. Their solutions are affordable, easy to deploy, an analytic system designed for IT automation that needs actionable metrics.
- Software Development: They aim to produce software that meets and exceeds customer expectations at global standards, reaching customers on time and cost-effective.
- Engineering & IT Trainings: They provide programming and Engineering software training in specialized fields for industry-specific requirements.
- Robotics & Automation: Their R&D center designs, builds programs for using multiple algorithms to incorporate in robotic applications aiming at increased production efficiency and to reduce human errors.
- Packaged Solutions: Prebuilt standard off-the-shelf Packaged Software solutions that can be custom-built and tailored to suit every customer’s requirement.
- Engineering Services (Design / Analysis): They provide Engineering Design and Analysis for each component according to basic physical principles and analyze by investigating the problem and its requirements.
- Warehouse & Logistics Solutions: they integrate their software with IT integrated devices and services. Also, automate machinery to improve the efficiency of warehouse and logistics operations.
HASPL provides superior liveness (spoof) detection. Its surface/subsurface capability can discriminate between real fingers and simulated fingerprint ridges. This makes the technology less susceptible to a wide range of well-known counterfeit attacks. Multispectral imaging can also quickly detect a fake by characterizing the subsurface data against the known characteristics of the human skin.
Their AI and ML services help organizations to develop custom solutions based on proprietary or open-source algorithms/frameworks that process data and run sophisticated algorithms on cloud and edge. This ensures faster decision-making, increased productivity, business process automation, and faster anomaly detection for businesses.