Who they are
Hon’ble Mr. Ismail al-Jazari, a distinguished scientist, inspired the Jazari Institute of Artificial Intelligence. He was a mathematician, a scholar, an inventor, a mechanical engineer, an artisan, and a mathematician. In the 12th century, he produced “the book of knowledge of cunning mechanical inventions,” which provided the groundwork for today’s Artificial Intelligence.
Jazari is a one-of-a-kind institute dedicated to Artificial Intelligence research. In this discipline, they take a holistic approach by providing cutting-edge infrastructure, academics to train, study, and foster companies focusing on Deep Learning. Jazari also offers HR Placement Consultancy, specialising in offering Placement Services to applicants seeking jobs in the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence fields.
Sushil Kumar, Co-Founder and CIO
Sushil has comprehensive understanding of the electronic flow of cash equities, including client connectivity, order management systems, market and broker connectivity, and booking and settlement systems. He has comprehensive knowledge of equity derivative post-trade flows, including trade capture and booking, settlement, and confirmations. He has a rich Investment Banking technology experience of seven years, encompassing connectivity, trading management (Equity Derivatives), client servicing, and middle office applications and experience in low-latency messaging. As Product Owner/Manager, he had overall ownership of RBS Cash Equities’ next-generation Market Connectivity technology. He possesses familiarity with the FIX protocol and 12 years of solid technical experience, the last three of which were spent focusing on low latency, high performance java. Sushil comes with strong design and development skills, including a wide range of technologies and frameworks.
Different courses offered
- AI Foundation
- The introductory course This course teaches Data Visualization Techniques, Data Handling and Cleaning, Large Datasets, and Mathematical and Statistical Concepts Used in Machine Learning and Deep Learning. It will help students get started with AI and refine their python programming skills.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence The advanced foundation with machine learning course is for those students who want to learn more about machine learning. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning is covered in this course. Data visualisation, mathematical and statistical principles required in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, as well as data processing and cleaning for huge datasets, are all covered in Python. In the Machine Learning programme, the student how to combine existing models to create new ML models. Machine Learning applications include popular techniques, as well as the implementation of complex Machine Learning models, such as prediction and classification. The student can also learn how to grasp machine learning and analysis using a visual approach.
- AI ExpertUnderstanding the concept of neural networks and how they work, as well as using neural networks in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Image Processing, Business Problems, Video Processing, and Object Recognition, is covered in the Deep Learning section. A student can learn about many types of neural networks, such as Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks, as well as their applications. Neural Networks are used in Adversarial Learning and Reinforcement Learning.
- AI Machine LearningThis course covers the whole machine learning syllabus, except the concepts covered in the AI Foundation course. This curriculum is designed for students who have a basic understanding of AI principles, python for AI, data visualisation, and data purification. This course teaches how to combine existing models to create new machine learning models. Machine Learning applications include popular techniques, as well as the implementation of complex Machine Learning models, such as prediction and classification.
- Deep Learning AIThe course focuses on deep learning. This course covers the whole deep learning syllabus, except for the concepts covered in the AI Foundation and AI Advanced courses. As a result, this programme is designed for students who already have a basic understanding of AI principles, as well as python for AI and machine learning techniques. Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks, Q-Learning, and Reinforcement Learning are among the types of Neural Networks covered in this course, as well as their applications. In Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Video Processing, Object Recognition, and Consumer Behaviour, you will learn about neural networks.
|Year of establishment||2018|
|Company type||Limited by shares|