High level matrial manufacturing with in-house lab testing facility
Meena Cast Pvt. Ltd. is well equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technologies to follow up on investment casting department-wise. Process casting features include cut-off, manual and high-pressure belt grinding, sand and shot blasting, as well as TIG welding machines. Heat treatment furnaces and water quenching services add subtlety to these investment castings.
Meena Cast Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Investment Casting manufacturers in India and they are specialized in manufacturing all types of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Investment Castings, Lost Wax Castings, Fungus, Micro Fusion and more as per the requirements of the clients. In addition, they can offer fully machined and ready-to-use components.
They are the best investment casting foundry in Rajkot and our product range includes firefighting equipment, pumps and valves, engineering machinery parts, mining machinery parts, agricultural machinery parts, machinery equipment parts, material handling system parts, and much more.
- Design: After getting consultation from Meena Cast Pvt. Ltd., a drawing is provided. Limited by the client, defining the geometry, finishing required, and reception criteria. According to the complexity, the tooling can be designed with suitable feeding wherever possible.
- Wax Injection: Single or multi-cavity tools form a molded wax pattern tree assembly or cluster, with wax piercing cups, tie-bars, and the necessary handling arrangements to provide a manual or robotic coating. The designing of a wax assembly is one of the most precise and critical steps in the process, backed by their highly experienced engineering team.
- Wax Assembly: Single or multi-cavity tools form a molded wax pattern tree assembly or cluster, with wax piercing cups, tie-bars, and the necessary handling arrangements to provide a manual or robotic coating. The designing of a wax assembly is one of the most precise and critical steps in the process, backed by their highly experienced engineering team.
- Shell Formation: The shell can be made by dropping the assembly into a molten ceramic solution as well as coating it with a good ceramic refractory. The applied shell is given the equivalent of eight additional coatings to provide added strength.
- Dewaxing: when the ceramic shell dries out; Its wax is melted either by heating under pressure in an autoclave or by heating in a wax bath, which harms assembly in the shell.
- Casting: After removing the wax, the hollow shell is so completely ready for firing that the shell pre-heats the furnace at high temperatures to help trash the shell, removing all residual traces for the wax as well as pre-heating the shell.
- Knockout: When metal-filled ceramic spheres solidify and cool completely, the ceramic spheres are broken from the cast assembly through mechanical vibrating machines, vibration or chemical cleaning, or water blasting.
- Cut Off: Then, the cast parts are removed from the runner system through cut-off wheels or predictable engineering techniques.
- Finishing: After a negligible finishing appearance is achieved using various blasting methods and a chemical process, the metal casting (like the original wax pattern) is completely ready for shipment to their customer.
- Verification: Each step of the process is followed with traceability and regular inspection as per the activity chart.
They want to accept all the challenges of the market when someone says “it is impossible” as well as to serve the nation by providing investment casting services for both ferrous and non-ferrous, with a weight range of 0.003 g to 198 kg for a single piece. They want to ‘raise to excellence’ by providing many more innovative products in the market.