Dr. Kamini A. Rao founded Milann in 1990 to reinvent high-tech fertility care in India by providing individuals with improved medical diagnosis and treatment alternatives in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). It brings together a group of highly skilled fertility specialists, including clinical specialists, embryologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals with expertise in infertility, women’s health, and reproductive medicine.
When it signed a strategic relationship with Health Care Global Enterprise Limited (HCGEL) in 2013, the company was renamed Milann. It was previously known as Bangalore Assisted Conception Center (BACC). The Milann team currently works in unison, and its success can be credited to its unique work ethos, investment in world-class fertility treatment infrastructure, and a modern science-based approach to fertility. As an organization, Milann facilitates the gathering of like-minded clinical specialists to make the finest practices of infertility treatment available to everyone.
1. They want to be the best super specialized clinic in the world for Assisted Reproductive Technology care and treatment. Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy in Obstetrics and Gynecology
2. Continuous training and research are used to develop expertise.
3. Quality & Service Delivery Commitment
4. An ethical approach to the demands of patients
5. Using the most up-to-date technology
Their Quality Policy
1. With a devoted team of professionals, they provide high-quality clinical care in the areas of assisted reproduction, gynecology, and high-risk obstetrics.
2. Establishing and reviewing the organization’s quality objectives regularly.
3. Improvements in the effectiveness of the Quality Management System continuously.
4 They ensure that customer and regulatory needs are met.
5. Their mission is to guarantee that every woman has the right to give birth.
Dr. Kamini A. Rao
The founder and Medical Director of Milann, Dr. Kamini A. Rao, is a pioneer in the field of Assisted Reproduction in India. Dr. Kamini Rao specialized in reproductive endocrinology, ovarian physiology, and assisted reproductive technology throughout her renowned clinical and research career in reproductive medicine.
South India’s first semen bank, India’s First Sift Baby, and South India’s First Babies born using ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) as well as laser-assisted hatching were among her early contributions to the area. Dr. Kamini Rao has taught and educated hundreds of Fertility Specialists and served as a light of hope to thousands of infertile couples throughout her three-decade clinical and research career.
Dr. Kamini Rao acquired her Fertility and Assisted Reproduction training in the United Kingdom before returning to India in 1989 to establish the Bangalore assisted conception center, today known as Milan, the Fertility Centre.
Dr. Kamini Rao is the editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Infertility and Fetal Medicine, as well as a member of the MOH&FW’s National Advisory Committee on Assisted Reproductive Technology and the ICMR’s National Apex Committee for Stem Cell Research and Therapy. Dr. Kamini Rao is also the president of the International Institute for Reproductive Health Training and Research.
In 2014, the President of India bestowed the Padma Shri award on Dr. Kamini Rao. The Karnataka State Award (Rajyotsava Award), the Vidya Ratan Award, lifetime achievement honors Tribute Award from the Vivekananda Institute of Human Excellence, Hyderabad, the Aryabhatta Award from the Aryabhatta Cultural Organization, and the B.C. Roy District Award from the Shimoga District Unit of the Indian Medical Association is among the other awards she has received for her contributions to medicine.
- Website : https://www.milann.co.in