Taking India towards prakash path
When moving into a new home, particularly a new home that you constructed yourself, deciding on what type of lighting to use for your interior can be difficult. Lighting makes a huge difference within a home. A poorly-lit home may not be the worst trouble that someone could run into, but it does tend to downplay the beauty of your decor and interior design. For that matter, it’s not very good for your eyesight. With that being said, neither is having lights that are too bright. Furthermore, the quality of your indoor light fixtures can affect the amount of money that you spend on electricity every month. There are a lot of benefits that come with LED lighting. While it may not be the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of indoor light fixtures, it’s certainly accessible.
Nordusk comes under the aegis of The Karuna Group. Karuna Group is a Kolkata-based company with a turnover of over 15 billion INR. The group is associated with Distribution, Retail, and Financial Services and has ventured into the LED lighting segment in 2015. In a short span of about 2 years, the brand has expanded from Bengal to Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, and North Eastern state in the east to Maharashtra and Goa in the west and Rajasthan and Delhi in the north. They are also present in Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Their Quality Focus
In delivering premium quality products, they at Nordusk ensure to follow a few parameters –
- Their products come with high efficacy LED chips, such as Epistar, Nationstar, Bridgelux, Lumileds, Cree, etc.
- They use a high-quality glare-free diffuser with high lumen output
- All their products are with high-value surge protection
- Their products are suitable for extreme weather conditions having a wide operating temperature range
Why Nordusk LED?
For end consumers
- Get what you see
- Extensive range
- Premium quality at competitive rates
- Maximum energy efficient
- Constant innovation to bring more unique products
For partners & distributors
- Very structured entry and exit policies
- Transparency at all levels of operation
- Prompt account settlement
- Modern distribution structure and business policies
- The dedicated sales team at every region to increase base
LED lights are considered by many the way of the future regarding lighting. While fluorescent lights were once relied upon, LED lights can manage the same task with lower costs, simpler maintenance, and an overall more attractive look. Much of the reason why people have chosen these lights for indoor lighting, in particular, has to do with the fact that they are so much more energy-efficient than the competition. Why not choose the best?