What is Pet Plus?
Pet Plus Veterinary Hospital is a full-service animal hospital. Their compassionate physicians and staff work hard to deliver the best veterinary treatment possible in a welcoming atmosphere that understands your pet’s requirements. Their cutting-edge technology, which includes modern monitoring machines, complete body and dental digital radiography, and a laser for surgical incisions, allows them to provide the best veterinary treatment possible.
Kishor Transadiya Practice Owner & Veterinarian
Dr. Kishor Transadiya earned his bachelor’s degree in agriculture from the University of Gujarat in 1992. In 1992, he was elected to the Gujarat Veterinary Council. Dr. Kishor Transadiya also holds certifications in Canine Medicine, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, and Dentistry.
Dr. Kishor Transadiya started his career as a veterinarian at Pet Plus Hospital. Before coming to Ahmedabad, he worked at practices throughout Gujarat. Dr. Kishor Transadiya has approximately a year of experience working for Gujarat Dairy Development Corporation. Because of him, Pet Plus Hospital is one of the largest and most equipped in Gujarat with cutting-edge medical technology. Thousands of effective crucial operations have been performed by him. In his leisure time, he loves peaceful rides with friends as a cyclist. He also likes playing and spending time with his dog MAX in his leisure time.
His special areas of interest
Dr. Transadiya takes special interest in:
- Ear Hematoma
- Mammary Gland Tumor
- Tumor Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
What makes them unique?
- They recognize the importance of the human-animal relationship. They understand that pets are an integral part of the family. They are aware of and appreciate the particular relationship that exists between humans and their pets (and most of their team members are pet parents too).
- They keep you involved in the care of your pet. They must communicate well with you, the pet parent, as part of their work. They will explain things simply and honestly, whether it’s a routine check-up or a discussion of more severe concerns. They guarantee to keep you up to date at all times.
- Taking care of your pet is a joint effort. Your Pet Plus Hospital is a part of a vast knowledge and resource network. Pet Doctors has team members that specialize in anything from homeopathy to dermatology and may offer their expertise and talents.
- They show dedication to good health. Pet Plus Hospital is dedicated to assisting all pets in “living young to an old age.” That is, they put a premium on health and wellbeing, as well as avoiding health issues before they arise. Your Pet Doctors clinic provides a new wellness program every two months.
- They regularly offer special deals, promotions, and discounts. They can provide special benefits to their clients because of their combined purchasing power. Regular Wellness promos, for example, are meant to benefit your pet while also saving you money.
Their MissionTheir mission is to provide the best level of veterinary treatment to preserve and promote the health of their patients. With state-of-the-art equipment and kind, sympathetic personnel who understand that your dogs are family, they strive to offer the finest treatment possible.
Their VisionPet Plus Hospital’s mission is to have a positive impact on the lives of all animals in their community. They accomplish this by caring for both their clients’ pets and others that are less fortunate. The Pet Plus Hospital was founded to assist animals in need.
Their Unique Surgical Services
Their physicians and surgical nurses take extreme caution before, during, and after surgery, from simple spaying and neutering to complicated soft tissue surgery.
Bloodwork before anesthesia is always suggested and strongly encouraged. Throughout the operation, the patient’s heart rate, pulse, and blood pressure are constantly monitored. Following that, your pet will be given constant attention to ensure a pleasant recuperation.
Surgery Using Lasers
They offer laser surgery as an innovative new treatment option that is both safe and pleasant. The laser can replace the knife in many surgeries, making it a better option than traditional surgery.
What are the Benefits of Laser Surgery in Pets?
Less Pain – As laser light passes through tissue, it closes nerve terminals. Following surgery, your pet will have less discomfort.
Less Bleeding – During surgery, the laser closes tiny blood vessels, allowing your doctor to conduct operations with extreme accuracy. This also reduces the requirement for anesthesia in some operations.
- Website : http://www.petplushospital.com