What is Plantozone?
Plantozone is a company that specializes in creating unique plant pieces. They provide a unique selection of Plants as Corporate Gifts that may be personalized to create memorable branding experiences.
Their Plastic-Free, Zero-Waste, and Biodegradable Coco Planters are the greatest choices for Plants as Corporate Gifts and green gifting ideas to celebrate Events, Anniversaries, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, and other occasions. Plantozone is a patented, eco-friendly product that is great for gardening enthusiasts and makes a lovely present.
Their Range of Air Purifying Plants
1. Black Beauty: Anthurium ‘Black Beauty’ is a tropical plant that blooms in the spring and autumn with burgundy spathes/flowers and apple-green spadices/flower spikes.
2. Aglaonema Red Lipstick Plant: With the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins, the Aglaonema helps to improve the air quality of your indoor areas.
3. Aglaonema Red: It purifies the air with Aglonima Red. It mostly removes harmful gases such as benzene, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and others. NASA recommends the best air purifier plant. Oxygen is emitted by this lovely green indoor plant.
4. Aglonima Cutlass: Aglaonema Cutlass Plants are low-maintenance houseplants with thin silvery-green leaves that require little more than regular watering to thrive. Aglaonemas are a NASA-approved clean air plant that tolerates low light.
5. Anthurium Pink: Anthurium Pink, often known as flamingo lily or painter’s palette, is a Colombian and Ecuadorian native. It’s an epiphytic evergreen tropical perennial in the Arum family with lovely waxy, palette-shaped bright pink spathes and dark green foliage.
6. Anthurium Red: Anthurium Red, often known as flamingo lily or painter’s palette, is a Colombian and Ecuadorian native. It’s an epiphytic evergreen tropical perennial in the Arum family with lovely waxy, palette-shaped bright red spathes and dark green foliage.
7. Dieffenbachia Plant: Dieffenbachia is an air purifier that has been scientifically verified. Dieffenbachia, sometimes known as the dumb cane, is a lush blue-green, chartreuse-gold variegated tropical shrub, décor element, and easy style quotient improver with its lush blue-green, chartreuse-gold variegated foliage.
8. Ficus Bonsai: Ficus Bonsai, also known as the Weeping Fig or Ficus Tree, is a lovely houseplant that many plant parents adore. It features a beautiful curved trunk with dark green, oval leaves, making it a fantastic living room or side table centerpiece.
9. Green Money Plant: The money plant’s most essential benefit is that it attracts wealth, which is why it’s called a money plant. It wards off negative energy and makes way for positive energy, according to Vastu.
10. Haworthia Succulent: Succulents, such as aloe and snake plants, excel in removing toxins from the air. However, having any succulents in your home can help you because they will improve the air quality! Succulents also add moisture to the air, making your home’s air quality even better!
11. Peace Lily-Spathiphyllum: Peace lilies are a great houseplant for your home or business. These gorgeous plants not only light up a living area but also help to purify the air in the room. Peace lilies, like many other popular indoor plants, like medium to low light.
12. Peperomia Green Plant: In Brazil, Peperomia is regarded as a good luck charm. It’s offered as a soothing present that says, “Everything will be fine.”
13. Rubber plant: It is a popular Vastu plant that gives good furniture, wealth, and positivity to the family and is one of the greatest interior air purifier plants.
14. Sanseveria Hybrida: Because of its ability to absorb large volumes of carbon monoxide, the Snake Plant cleans the air better than most other indoor plants. It also emits oxygen and filters pollutants such as benzene, xylene, trichloroethylene, and formaldehyde from the air.
15. Succulent Echeveria: With the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins, Echeveria helps to improve the air quality of your indoor areas.
16. Syngonium pink: The arrowhead vine, Syngonium Podophyllum, is endemic to Mexico and Ecuador. It’s an evergreen climbing vine that can reach a height of 3-6 feet. It is commonly grown as a houseplant for its lovely ornamental foliage that changes shape as the leaves mature. The leaves form an arrow shape as they grow.
17. Zamia plant: With its thick, textured leaves, the Zamia plant (Fortune Tree) is supposed to bring good fortune and luck. The leaf will sprout and unfold into a symmetrical feather-like stem as the ZZ plant matures.
They Use Coconut Fibre Planters as Coverings for the Plant Bases
The advantages of using coconut fiber planters are that they allow more air to flow into the roots of the plants, allowing them to develop stronger and faster.
Natural and biodegradable in every way.
Only a small amount of water is required.
It is light in weight. It is simple to transport.
The average lifespan is more than two years.
It’s also available in vertical and hanging versions.
These planters can be used indoors on a tabletop, a desk, or other surfaces.
Succulents, cactus, and small indoor plants can be used as attractive gifts in 4-inch planters.
CEO: Mr Narasimhan M H