What is SigSAIL?
Because high-quality AI development is costly and requires a lot of hands-on experience for projects to succeed, IIITD researchers along with Hitkul (Director) created SigSAIL to help businesses of all sizes produce AI-enabled products and services. SigSAIL offers a relatively high-quality team at a significantly lower cost. Companies can use SigSAIL’s AI services to tackle a variety of industry problems. SigSAIL is currently delivering EduTech solutions to its clients, which include some of the world’s most prestigious corporations, to assist them in automating test evaluation and providing feedback to test-takers to help them develop their abilities.
What’s special about SigSAIL?
Researchers and experts designed and developed the AI solution. It is costly to produce high-quality AI. It is costly to hire and train your workforce. A premium is charged by companies with large qualified staff and experience. They offer high-quality crew at a significantly lower cost.
Their unique projects
- Essay and Speech Scoring Systems that Work AutomaticallyThe use of specialized computer systems to award grades to essays written in an educational setting is known as automated essay scoring (AES). It is a type of educational assessment as well as a natural language processing application. Its goal is to divide a vast number of textual entities into a limited number of discrete categories that correspond to various grades, such as 1 to 6.
- SigSail TMSUsing the TMS custom test builder, one may evaluate experts, translators, and interpreters in a variety of ways, including speaking, listening, reading, and writing exercises. Whether it is a few test-takers or hundreds, the client can administer certification exam consistently and across several locations. TMS is a versatile evaluation tool that can be used in a variety of learning situations. TMS is used by some of the world’s most famous universities for study abroad, testing center management, oral competency in global languages, and pre-and post-graduate placement tests such as LCTL, SPEAK, and ESL. TMS helps streamline pre-employment screening, employee assessments, compliance testing, and continuing education authoring, scheduling, administration, and scoring to lower total costs. A client can create assessment items that are specific to their profession, industry, or workplace. TMS allows users to construct standardized testing to evaluate professional knowledge, communication skills, and cultural competencies against any criteria or requirements. The media can be to create realistic scenes. Individual, program, department, or agency performance data should be collected and maintained.
- Systems for Visual Speech RecognitionThe process of interpreting and obtaining phonetic information from a speaker’s visual cues such as movement of the lips, face, teeth, and tongue is known as speechreading or lipreading. It can be used for a variety of multimedia purposes, including surveillance, Internet telephony, and as a hearing aid for people with hearing impairments.
- Automatic speech recognition systemsThe method of obtaining the transcription (word sequence) of an utterance from audio is known as automatic speech recognition (ASR). Voice user interfaces include voice dialing (e.g., “call home”), call routing (e.g., “I’d like to make a collect call”), domotic appliance control, search keywords (e.g., find a podcast where specific words were spoken), simple data entry (e.g., entering a credit card number), preparation of structured documents (e.g., a radiology report), and determining speed (usually termed direct voice input).
- Touchless typingAn on-screen QWERTY keyboard and a smartphone camera are used to create a unique touchless typing interface. The keyboard was color-coded into nine clusters. The user shifted their gaze to clusters containing the letters they desired to type. The head motions were captured by a front-facing smartphone camera. To convert the recordings into cluster sequences, a bidirectional GRU-based model was developed, which leveraged pre-trained embedding rich in head posture data. Over a dataset comprising 2234 video sequences collected from 22 users, the model obtained an accuracy of 96.78 percent and 86.81 percent in intra- and inter-user scenarios, respectively.
- Course recommendation and management systemCRAMS is a one-stop-shop for students to view, register for, and receive personalized course suggestions at their university. Students can track their credits, degree requirements, and get an automated tailored timetable that checks for all classes and tutorials overlaps for them using personalized analytics.
|Company size||11-50 employees|