“Platform for future Chefs to practice their learning during college life.”
The Yummy Idea: practical tool for students
The Yummy Idea (TYI) is a one-of-a-kind hospitality offer that bridges the decades-long gap between industry, students, and academia. It is the first of its kind practical tool for students to improve their brain learning under the direction of mentors, and the TYI method allows them to start their professional journey as early as their freshman year. Our goal is to help students prepare for life after college.
There is currently no physical instrument for students to keep track of their academic progress in one spot, and hospitality educators continue to teach students using traditional methods.
Student’s Social Environment
Enhance the student’s social environment, by promoting engagement and motivation through collective interaction & knowledge sharing
Enhance Students Learning
Increasing role of mentors (faculty & industry experts) to enhance students learning graph via digital media
Efficient Sorting & Recruitment
Providing students a tool to evidence all their learning and show their intangible assets to an unknown employer. Thus, making the process of sorting and recruiting a more efficient and faster process
|Company Name:||The Yummy Idea|
The Yummy Idea (TYI) is India’s first and only national platform for budding hospitality professionals, mentors and home chefs.
TYI is the Talent Acquisition Partner of major Hospitality Brands across India. It is a mobile application platform using which students can make their own profile in order to show their presence to recruiters and get hired seamlessly.
TYI is a self-empowerment tool for home chefs as well to increase their visibility, market base and increased opportunities to gain recognition.
Tushar Garg Co-Founder at THE YUMMY IDEA
– Co-founder The Yummy Idea – India’s First National Platform for Home-Chefs and bridging the decades long gap between Home Entrepreneurs & Foodies around them.
– Goodluck Resorts & Warehouses(Owner) Working as a partner with big conglomerates for warehousing for more than a decade –
600000 sq.ft area for warehousing- NH 9 – Reliance road – jindal nagar, ghaziabad. (GOODLUCK WAREHOUSE)
– GOODLUCK INDIA LIMITED (Family Business) Incorporated since 1986 : Taking over the business as 3 rd generation entrepreneur. Business development- marketing / production / expenses / value creation / determining key indicators
– Experience for more than 10 years in FORGING INDUSTRY- manufacturing of flanges and forged bars – in stainless steel – and special alloys. (GOODLUCK ENGINEERING unit of GOODLUCK INDIA LIMITED – public listed company for more than 2 decades)
– Sales for Export and Domestic Market – working all over the world with more than 50 counties.