Reviving the water bodies
Organic farming is frequently dismissed as being unscientific, but this perception is based on a lack of understanding of the underlying concepts. Researchers in the organic field accept the scientific discipline whilst at the same time seeking new methodologies to explore the holistic character of the agricultural enterprise. Of central importance is the notion that health, food quality, and the nature of the farming system are inextricably linked. This paper reviews in scientific terms the key theoretical bases of the organic approach, and discusses the various methodologies used in this area. It is argued that a holistic approach to scientific investigations in agriculture is valid even if at present it is more of an aspiration than a reality. The principal methods of organic farming include crop rotation, green manures and compost, biological pest control, and mechanical cultivation.
At Vaidic Srijan LLP, their mission is to go back to the roots. Make India, a country of abundance and prosperity. Bring back the self–reliance and self–sufficiency to the village economy and reinstate the system where rural was the producer and urban was the marketplaces.
Vaidic Srijan LLP expertise:
- Blue carbon sink: Normally a pollutedwaterbody is contributing to GHG emission like any other pollution source like industries. Vehicular pollution, mines, and cement production plants. The normal course is the absorption of oxygen from the air for trying to maintain the dissolved oxygen level and emission of carbon dioxide, monoxide, or methane. But this is only when the aqua-ecology is disturbed badly due to anthropogenic activities like the addition of sewage & industrial effluent. When the waterbody is rejuvenated ecologically through cownomics technology, the natural aqua-ecology is resuscitated, and the aqua- photosynthesis is back in action. This transforms the waterbody into a blue carbon sink, in which tonnes of atmospheric GHG gets absorbed and fixed in the wetland ecology.
- Flood mitigation: It is important to understand the effectiveness of individual measures in terms of flood mitigation impact when considering structural solutions for flood mitigation. Depending on locality and the nature of the flooding, several structural and non-structural mitigation measures may be available. However, flood mitigation measures may only lessen the impact of flooding. No amount of intervention can stop heavy rain or high tides.
Future management of the risk from flooding will aim to reduce the risk of flooding by reducing community vulnerability. This approach will move people and their assets from the path of floodwaters. This reduces the potential for loss when flooding occurs.
- Air pollution: Air pollution can be defined as an alteration of air quality that can be characterized by measurements of chemical, biological or physical pollutants in the air. Therefore, air pollution means the undesirable presence of impurities or the abnormal rise in the proportion of some constituents of the atmosphere. It can be classified into 2 sections: visible and invisible air pollution.
What do they do?
- At Vaidic Srijan LLP, they take technology & the best practices from urban to rural and help the rural in producing more (yield and quality) to fulfill the demand of the urban, but all in harmony with nature – the Indian way of development.
- They help the rural farmers to earn more, grow more, and live a life of abundance without leaving the village.
Organic farming reduces the use of pesticides, herbicides, and other harmful chemicals which wash off the major soil flora and fauna. By encouraging organic farming, natural plants, insects, birds, and animals will survive and be abundant in the natural environment there by maintaining the ecological balance.
Vaidic Srijan LLP is on a mission to restore the purity of water, air, and soil, resulting in the chemical-free raw food industry of agriculture, dairy, fishery, poultry, and livestock farming (goat farming, piggery, & sheep farming, and so on). Thus, eventually making the food chain, chemical-free. They help people to go organic and eco-friendly.