Dr. Mamta Dighe
The Director of Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre is Doctor Mamta Dighe. In Pune, Maharashtra, India, she works as an IVF specialist. She studied medicine at Mumbai’s famed Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, one of the country’s most prestigious medical institutes. She is one of just three doctors in India to receive the Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, a Gynaecology subspecialty. She is a PCMC IVF Specialist who treats infertility, hormone issues, menstruation issues, and a variety of other issues in teenage, reproductive, and menopausal women.
Dr. Mamta Dighe has more than 20 years of experience ( Assisted Reproductive Technology). She began her ART career in Bangalore in 1999 with Padmshree Dr. Kamini Rao, where she worked for six years before moving to Pune to work at the famed Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital. She founded their IVF center during her stint there and served as the director of the Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital IVF Centre till 2014.
Xenith Advanced Fertility Centre was launched in 2015 by Dr. Mamta Dighe. She is recognized as one of the Best IVF Specialists in Pune due to her extensive experience solely in the field of ART. She believes that treatment should be tailored to the individual’s requirements, and she devotes time to learn about each person’s reproductive options.
Dr. Mamta Dighe has assisted numerous couples in conceiving during her career, thanks to her knowledge and competence in infertility treatments. Xenith and Dr. Dighe have received numerous accolades from both national and international organizations. She is a well-known academician who has given seminars on the subject of infertility and IVF throughout the country.
• Fellow of National Board in Reproductive Medicine, which is an equivalent of the mandatory International Certification for practicing IVF in the United States and Europe, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, September 2005
• MD (OBGYN), Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, Mumbai University, January 1997
• DNB (OBGYN), National Board of Examinations, Delhi, March 1997
• Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1997
• DGO, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, March 1996
• MBBS, Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, October 1992
Why Choose Xenith?
1. The Centre routinely achieves high IVF success rates, establishing us as one of the best fertility clinics in the country, as evidenced by many national polls and awards.
2. In the field of infertility, we offer years of experience, expertise, and the most cutting-edge reproductive technology, as well as a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
3. Xenith believes in putting the patient first. Because of two factors, Xenith has always had the highest success rate: excellent clinical standards and high levels of patient-centered care.
4. Xenith’s personnel is well-versed in the most up-to-date embryological, medical, and technological knowledge, as well as counseling and therapeutic communication, and is well-equipped to provide effective evidence-based infertility treatment.
5. Xenith keeps track of every step of the process and considers patient and staff feedback as a valuable source of improvement.
Patient Benefits at Xenith
1. All fertility therapies are conveniently located under one roof, making treatment easier and more comfortable for patients. It also allows for a thorough examination of all aspects.
2. A dedicated team of experts who are highly trained and solely focused on infertility work, ensuring that the patient receives the best possible care.
3. Transparent counseling that aids in making well-informed decisions
4. We believe in obtaining conception with the least amount of intervention, thus the focus is not on IVF but on getting pregnant.
5. After numerous failed IVF cycles outside, many of our patients have conceived with us. WE SPECIALIZE IN THE TREATMENT OF REPEATED IVF FAILURES.
6. The high success rate allows for a quicker pregnancy, which reduces treatment weariness.
7. For male infertility therapy and fertility-enhancing operations, subspecialist, experienced doctors provide outstanding help in increasing conception rates. For all microsurgical sperm retrieval techniques, we also have an operating microscope.
8. We offer a modular IVF lab on-site with the best-trained embryologists, allowing for tight laboratory maintenance.
9. We emphasize holistic care and offer diet counseling, psychiatric counselling, and sessions as well as therapies such as Reiki, which is a widely regarded alternative healing approach in the United Kingdom, and the NHS Fetal Medicine Unit is located at the center for fetal care in pregnancy.
- Website :https://www.xenith.clinic